After finishing official work for the day, decided to spend a bit of time working on the Locost site. Found a nice image and tried to upload it, only to find out there was a limit. It turns out this multisite system sets the default limit at 1500 kb. I increased that to 5000. Let’s […]
Alright, fine. So I didn’t get back to my grindstone right away. I was just about to do so and realized it might be good to categorize posts relating to configuration changes, so I created a category `Settings’ and updated the posts to date to reflect the new category. This should make them easier to […]
First, I enabled themes Twenty-sixteen and Twenty-seventeen for network use. Next, I created a new sub-site at http:// locost.feuerherm.ca where I plan to feature my research and findings (and, I hope, actual eventual progress!) regarding the building of a Locost (replica Lotus Seven) to be registered in Ontario, Canada. I realized while I was configuring […]
First attempt at setting up a multisite WordPress installation: Uploaded the GB version of WordPress to the root and performed the usual 5-minute installation. Edited the wp-config.php to enable multisite. Installed multisite, and in light of a warning, created a Wildcard DNS entry. Added lines to wp-config.php as instructed. Made hidden files visible in CPanel […]
Made the following changes to the default configuration: Changed the timezone to Toronto and first day of the week to Sunday. Disallowed commenting for unregistered users as an anti-spam measure.